- Comes complete with a 1-tap keg beer dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact
- Convenient 15" width makes it perfect for environments with limited space like small apartments and bars
- This beer dispenser can hold 5 gallon sankey and homebrew kegs or a 7.75 gallon quarter slim keg
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed; NSF Compliant
PLEASE NOTE: Drip tray is not included but is available as an optional add-on
Dimensions: 34"H x 15"W x 22"D
Dispense frosty brews with finesse using the Kegco SLK15BSRNK Kegerator, whether you're a home brewer serving your own creations or a cicerone working in a brewery tasting room. This commercially-rated beer dispenser is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant, meaning it meets rigorous product safety standards set for draft beer dispensing products. The unit takes up minimal space as well, with a slim 15" width that's ideal for tight barroom situations!
Interior lighting illuminates the contents of the kegerator with the touch of a button, making it easy to adjust your CO2 pressure or configure your keg coupler. The low-heat light will not burn hot or affect the temperature inside the beer refrigerator.
Easily adjust your kegerator's internal temperature with the digital door display! The control panel allows you to illuminate or darken the inside of the cabinet and set the temperature anywhere from 32 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fits Quarter Slim Keg
Even with its narrow, space-saving design, this keg cooler has the capacity to hold a 7.75 gallon quarter slim keg. Depending on the beer of your choice, you can also store a Sankey or 5 gallon ball lock home brew keg in this unit.
Customizable Dispense Kit
This unit comes with a single tap draft dispense system with 100% stainless contact components, and optional upgrades are available to help you build a draft beer dispense kit to your exact specifications.
Wide Temperature Range
The Kegco SLK15BSRNK boasts a temperature range that's ideal for serving beer or even storing wines for long-term cellaring purposes. Dispense beer at an ice-cold 32°F or turn the temperature up to as high as 65°F.
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator
The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg.
Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes D system lever handle keg coupler that can tap all domestic kegs
This commercial grade lever handle keg coupler works with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. It features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and includes 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The faucet, shank, and fittings are all made of 304 grade stainless steel for the ultimate in sanitation. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-65°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Fan-forced cooling provides even temperatures throughout the cabinet and helps with quick temperature pulldown on a warm keg
- Blower hose direct cold air into the draft beer tower so every drop is kept cool
- LED interior lighting
- Security lock
- Includes both towel bar and curved door handles so you can choose the version that best matches your decor
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha or wine
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlet
This kegerator can fit one quarter slim keg, one 5 gallon commercial keg, or one 5 gallon home brew keg.
|Shipping Weight||175 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||D System|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb.|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||0|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||0|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||1|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar or Curved|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60Hz|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.