- Comes complete with a two product direct draw kit that features 100% stainless steel contact components
- Includes chrome guardrail, easy roll locking casters, manual thermostat, and dishwasher safe removable built-in drip tray
- One of the largest interior capacities on the market, large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors and Miller)
- Spacious interior easily accommodates one 1/2-barrel or 1/4-barrel, two 1/6-barrel, or three home brew kegs
- Can be converted into an all-refrigerator using the two included adjustable shelves for additional refrigerated storage
Dimensions: 33.25" H x 24" W x 25" D
Kegco's K209B-2NK Two Tap Beer Keg Dispenser is a high-performance draft beer kegerator that stores your kegs in a sleek black cabinet with a stylish stainless steel door, and includes a dual tap draft beer tower. It has a spacious interior that can easily hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs along with one 5 gallon home brew keg, or up to three 5 gallon home-brew kegs, and the stainless steel interior floor plate delivers added durability by displacing the weight of your kegs evenly over the floor of the cooler. When you aren't using this beer fridge to dispense kegs, the two included adjustable wire shelves let you convert the unit into a regular all-refrigerator or beverage center to provide additional refrigerated storage space.
Boasting ultra-quiet performance and an energy-efficient design, Kegco's K209SS-2NK has been specially designed for residential use. Smooth gliding casters make it easy to move the kegerator from room to room in your home, and the casters lock in place to keep the kegerator from rolling away again until you want it to. The countertop features a recessed drip tray with a dishwasher-safe plastic grill for easy clean-up, as well as an attractive and easy-to-install chrome safety rail that gives you the option to store glasses and beer mugs on top of the unit.
- MDK-209SS-01 Two-Faucet Draft Beer Dispensers with Two-Tap Draft Beer Dispensing Equipment
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge Two Product CO2 Regulator
The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg.
Includes two 5 foot lengths of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with Snap Clamps
These standard 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes two D system lever handle keg couplers
These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and nickel-plated forged brass bodies. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
Includes a 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter dual faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with two stainless steel faucets and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (Including Coors, Miller and many additional brands)
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal) and 1/6 barrels (5gal)
- Matte black cabinet and stainless steel door
- Thermostatic temperature control keeps temperature in range of 35°F-42°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- CSA Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
|Brand||Full Size||Pony Size||Quarter slim||5 Gallon D System||5 Gallon Ball Lock||5 Gallon Pin Lock||5 Gallon Strap Handle|
* - Using Wood riser for front keg
** - With external CO2 tank (3 with internal CO2 tank)
|Unit Weight||96.8 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||D System|
|Regulator||Dual Gauge Two Product|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb.|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||1.7 A|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.